Make tonight’s dinner and freeze dinner for another night at the same time!
- 6 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Can Cranberry Sauce (Or for a healthier option, you can make your own)
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- Generous Dash of Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken breasts in a large baking dish.
- Spoon cranberry sauce over chicken.
- Add soy sauce and lemon juice.
- Bake for ~30 minutes until chicken is fully cooked.
Enjoy half tonight (or tonight and lunch tomorrow!) and save the rest for later! Freeze the remaining chicken and sauce in a ziplock bag. Reheat for a quick and easy meal.
Serve over quinoa or couscous. Pairs well with roasted lemon asparagus spears or sauteed broccoli and onion for a complete meal.