I gave birth to my beautiful son at home on September 7, 2013. I am blessed to be home full-time with him. Being a Mama has certainly given me a lot of time to reflect on what is important in life and has spurred me to parent and live intentionally.
- to parent instinctively – following my gut to do what comes naturally
- to parent intentionally – making every decision out of love and respect
- to make the best decision for my family with the information I have, even if it turns out to be the wrong choice – no regrets
- to accept that what works for me doesn’t work for everyone
- to educate myself so I can make informed choices – and pass it along to others
- to be aware that the choices I make today affect the world tomorrow – living consciously and intentionally
For an expanded list of my choices and more on what led me to begin parenting intentionally and without labels see My Journey.
This is my journey in parenting and living as it comes…naturally. Join me on the venture.
Intentionally parenting, living, and loving,
Cave Mama Stephanie